Tips On Using Your Card
Important information about your prepaid card
Please read these card tips before you make your purchase(s):
- To complete the acceptance of this offer, please sign your card immediately. The toll-free number or website for card activation is printed on the sticker affixed to your card. PLEASE use before the "valid thru" date imprinted on the prepaid card. Any unused funds will be forfeited.
- Please note the reward value on your prepaid card. Your transaction will be approved if you have sufficient value available on the prepaid card to cover your transaction amount, including applicable taxes, tips, or fees. Please be aware that some merchants – for example: restaurants, hotels, salons/spas and mail-order companies – may factor in tips or other expenses into the purchase total and may require you to have an available balance of up to 20% above the purchase amount. You can check your available balance at http://www2.activaterewards.com/medicinecabinet or by calling 1 (866) 691-4768.
- To make a purchase in excess of the available value on your prepaid card, you must tell the cashier an amount to apply toward your prepaid card that is less than or equal to the reward value and pay the remaining balance with another form of payment (cash, credit, debit).
- To purchase gasoline, your transaction must be processed inside the fuel station and not at automated pumps.
- NO CASH ACCESS AT ATMs. Please remember your prepaid card CANNOT be used to withdraw cash at an ATM or to obtain a cash advance from a financial institution. Cannot be used for recurring payments such as bill pay, subscriptions, etc. THIS CARD IS ISSUED FOR LOYALTY, AWARD, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT A GIFT CARD; NOR IS IT INTENDED FOR GIFTING PURPOSES. THIS PREPAID CARD IS NOT A CREDIT CARD. Funds are pre-loaded on your card and additional funds cannot be added. No cash value. Void if sold or exchanged.
- How to Use Your Prepaid Card
- When there is no card processing terminal, just present your prepaid card and sign the receipt. Your purchase total will be deducted from your card balance.
- When there is a card processing terminal, swipe your prepaid card and select CREDIT, then sign the receipt. Your purchase total will be deducted from your card balance. If a "PIN" is required, you can retrieve your PIN by calling 1 (866) 691-4768.
- Additional fees may also apply. Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement for full disclosure of fees and restrictions. Offer only valid in U.S., and Card may only be shipped to a U.S. mailing address (excluding U.S. territories). The Visa® Rewards Card is issued by Pathward®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Prepaid Card is marketed by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. This card can be used everywhere Visa debit card is accepted and use is governed by the terms in your Cardholder Agreement. © 2004-2024 Pathward