NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Walmart Suave Movie Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on September 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 31, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents, of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the "Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Southern Made Services, LLC (the "Administrator"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:
- TO ENTER VIA QUALIFYING PURCHASE/THE WEBSITE: Beginning on September 1, 2020 and ending on October 31, 2020, you may purchase any three (3) participating Suave products in one transaction at any physical Walmart location in the U.S. or at www.walmart.com (the "Qualifying Purchase"). Then, during the Sweepstakes Period, you may visit suavemoviereward.com (the "Website") and complete the online entry form, including uploading a photo of your receipt outlining your Qualifying Purchase and including your local store, to receive one (1) entry (the "Entry") into the random drawing. Receipt must include the retailer name, date of purchase, time of purchase, and qualifying Suave products. Each receipt may only be submitted one (1) time. All three (3) qualifying Suave products must appear on one (1) receipt.
- TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A QUALIFYING PURCHASE VIA MAIL-IN: To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, hand print your first and last name, full address, date of birth, phone number (including area code) and email address on one 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper first class postage affixed to: Walmart Suave Movie Sweepstakes, PO Box 90130, Nashville, TN 37209 ("mail-in Entry"). You will receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing for each qualifying mail-in Entry you submit in accordance with these instructions. Limit one (1) mail-in Entry per hand-addressed stamped envelope. All mail-in Entries must be handwritten and mail-in Entries must be postmarked by October 31, 2020 and received by November 7, 2020 to receive an Entry. All mail-in Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in Entries, which will be disqualified.
- Random Drawing: On or about November 10, 2020, ten (10) Grand Prize (as defined below) winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- Grand Prize: Grand Prize (10 total): Each Grand Prize winner will receive one FandangoNOW Promotional Code ("Code") via e-mail valid towards the purchase or rental of content (any format) on FandangoNOW.com and via participating FandangoNOW apps (up to $400 total value). Winner may be required to pay taxes separately. Winner must have a Fandango VIP account to redeem Code. Fandango VIP is free to join. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango's Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. Code expires on November 30, 2021. Code must be redeemed to winner's Fandango VIP account or entered at checkout to receive credit. One (1) Code per transaction. Limit one (1) Code per household. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If the cost of purchase or rental is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between cost of rental or purchase and maximum value of the Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $400.00. Offer valid in U.S. and D.C., excluding U.S. territories and where prohibited by law. Fandango and Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, or their parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified via email and will be required to verify his/her eligibility within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Grand Prizes will be fulfilled via email within six-eight weeks after winner verification. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and their agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, and/or Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners at random from among all eligible Entries received/postmarked prior to cancellation. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: SPONSOR IS REGISTERED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITH HEADQUARTERS IN NEW JERSEY. THE NEW JERSEY COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN NEW JERSEY.
- Winners: For the winners' names, available after November 16, 2020, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than December 16, 2020, to: Walmart Suave Movie Sweepstakes, PO Box 90130, Nashville, TN 37209.
- Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Southern Made Services, LLC, 844 Hillwood Blvd., Nashville, TN 37209.