Winter Wellness Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Winter Wellness Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC ("Fandango"), Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor's and Sweepstakes Administrator's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJ 08558. Sweepstakes Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. Site Administrator/Prize Provider: Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC 926 Incline Way, Incline Village, NV 89451 ("Fandango").
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 22, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on December 3, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). Fandango's servers are the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawings: Sweepstakes Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the random selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around December 6, 2023. The potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners will be required to provide their name, home mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for purposes of prize fulfillment within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate random drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prizes: FIFTY (50) GRAND PRIZES: $500 Visa® Rewards Card ("Rewards Card"), to be fulfilled as a physical card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $500.
Rewards Card will be delivered via mail at a valid U.S. mailing address. Rewards Card will expire December 31, 2024 and is void if not activated and used by expiration date. To activate your Rewards Card, visit www.MyRewardCardBalance.com. Rewards Card must be activated and used before the expiration date listed on the Rewards Card. Rewards Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No cash access. Use governed by terms in Cardholder Agreement at www.activaterewards.com/winterwellness/cardholder_agreement. No cash value, except as required by law. Not valid with any other offer. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Offer valid only in the U.S., excluding U.S. territories, and void where prohibited. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Rewards Card is issued by Pathward®, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Pathward is not the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. This optional offer is not a Pathward, nor Visa, product or service nor does Pathward, nor Visa, endorse this offer. Activate Rewards, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after all winners are confirmed. Total ARV of all prizes: $25,000.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Fandango, Sweepstakes Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor's control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.ActivateRewards.com/WinterWellness. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2023 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.